Job recruitment by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) looking for academic qualification candidates for the different post. The railway Board (RRB) notification recruit on 35277 post. Then you’ll be able to make use of the Railway achievement Board (RRB) job recn itrent method in a good manner. during this achievement method, there area unit all 35277 Junior Clerk cu1n employee, Station Master, merchandise Guard. posts ar out there. this is often one in all the top-notch opportunities for the due candidates to accumulate employment supported their talent. Everyone will attend this achievement method.
Job Openings in Railway achievement Board (RRB):
Recently, a notification has been discharged by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) based on the work openings for the merited candidates in huge kind of department. it’s an excellent chance for the candidates to create use of it. in this notification, it’s been declared that there area unit entirely. people who have an interest will take paint during this rec1uit1nent method and submit on-line application the appliance filling tirne is valid up to as shortly as potential
Check For Latest Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Job Recruitment Process Exa1n Name: Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard.
Number of Positions: 35277 Posts
1. Junior Clerk cum Typist
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist
3. Junior Time Keeper
4. Trains Clerk
5. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
6. Traffic Assistant
7. Goods Guard
8. Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
9. Senior Clerk cum Typist
10. Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
11. Senior Time Keeper
12. Commercial Apprentice
13. Station Master
Job Description: Railway Recruitment Board
Salary annual Pay Grade:
. 19900 I – (Post 1-4),
. 21700 I – (Post 5), Rs. 25500 I – (Post 6)
. 29200 I – (Post 7-11),
. 35400 / – (Post 12,13)
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates should not exceed 18 to 30 Years (Post 1-5), 18 to 33 Years (Post 6-13) As on 01-07-2019. You can view published notifications for more information.
Application Fee details: For (general/OBC) candidates the Application Fee is Specific amount – 100/- and other candidates (ST/SC/PWD/Ex-8) Application Fee is specific amount – Nil
Educational Qualification: Interested and eligible Candidates rnust have 12th I Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For post-wise Qualification requirement refer to detailed advertisement.
How recruiters select the candidates:
• Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Document Verification, Medical Exam are the two modes of the selection process.
• With that process candidate will placed with a deserved salary package
Steps to apply for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment: Points to remember:
• Visit Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website at first.
• There you have to for career section and in that, you can find search jobs option.
• You can list of jobs and you can choose your required j ob and then click the link.
• After clicking, the entire instructions will be given.
• Read it carefully and then click apply.
• New users have to create account whereas existing users can access via their email and password .
Official Portal: http://www.rrcb.gov.in